Amulya Jeevan – Explanation in simple words
The policy is a simple term plan. A term plan pays the nominee a claim in case of the death of the policy holder. There is no other maturity or bonus.
The policy has a maximum policy term is 40 years and the plan can be taken for a cover till the age of 70 years.
- Premium Payment for entire policy term. Risk cover for longer period
- Tax rebate on premium paid u/s 80C and Tax free maturity u/s 10 (10D)
- Amulya Jeevan (Table 823) is a term policy with out profit
- A pure life insurance plan.
- Provides financial support for the family in case of unfortunate death anytime during the term
- Tax rebate / Exemption in income tax
- LIC’s accidental death and disability benefit rider
- LIC’s new Term Assurance Rider
PS: Amulya Jeevan plan has no special benefits like loan, surrender, assignment and revival
Question: Should I buy Amulya Jeevan?
Answer: If you are looking for a policy for a long term and don’t want to keep paying the premium for a long term then this is the ideal policy for you.
InsuringGurgaon.com is a leading LIC of India advisory firm based in Gurgaon. Our team of life insurance experts have an combined experience of over 40 years in life insurance services. Do get in touch with our insurance advisers to understand how Amulya Jeevan can help you achieve your financial goals in a systematic manner.