Are you looking for some extra income? Or want a flexible job with unlimited income? Want to become a LIC Agent?
You have come to the right place. The article explains the process to become a LIC agent in Gurgaon. LIC Gurgaon offers an excellent opportunity to all people to join LIC as a Insurance Agent to work part time or full time.
How to Become LIC Agent
Become a Insurance Adviser under the guidance of Mr. Vijay Singh, Gurgaon Main Branch (code: 122). He has more than 30 years of insurance experience.
Eligibility: To become an LIC Agent, one has to be an
- A citizen of India
- At least completed 18 years of Age
- Have passed 10th Standard as educational qualification
- Should posses PAN CARD & AADHAAR CARD
- Willing to undertake training programme of 25 hours online or offline
Candidate has to complete the basic life insurance training programme conducted by LIC of India. The training is for 25 hours and covers the history of insurance in India, LIC facts and various aspects of Life Insurance. This training is provided absolutely free of cost.
Then he candidate has to write the exam conducted by Insurance Institute of India under the guidelines of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). The exam is of 50 marks and is in the format of MCQs (multiple choice questions). It is conducted online.
After the successful completion of examination, there will be an interview by the branch in charge and agency code will be allotted and you’ll be working under a Development Officer / CLIA (Chief Life Insurance Advisor) who shall guide you on how to run your insurance business.
LIC Agent Benefits
- Great commissions:
- Group Insurance
- Be your own boss
- Allowance for office, computer, employees, etc.
- Many more…
LIC Agent Commission
The commission for LIC agent on different policies is different. For most of the policies you earn commission up to 35% on the first premium and then reducing commission on renewals. Everyone has this question in mind how much commission does LIC agent get? The answer is, it depends.
The commissions are fixed for different policies but since the earnings of a agent are only based on the work he or she does so its absolutely impossible to say how much a agent earns.
Why chose LIC as a career:
- The career of an LIC agent is not just high earning but highly satisfying as well. You will help people realize their dreams by fulfilling their financial goals and provide them with financial advise that will help them in their wort times.
- People who want to be entrepreneurs without the investment and the basic infrastructural struggle this is the best option. As an Agent, you will be a true entrepreneur. Here at LIC you are your own boss.
- With LIC’s sate-of-the-art training you can excel in this profession even if you don’t have previous experience in selling.
- There are dedicated spaces, technology, office support staff at all LIC branch offices that every agent is entitled to use as per his necessity.
LIC Policy Agent
The main job responsibility and scope of work for a LIC agent is to sell policies. As a agen you are required to inform people about LIC policies and help tem chose the right policy for their financial goals. LIC Policy agent earn commissions on all policies till the time are are in force.
Commission Chart 2019
The agent receives a small percentage till the policy is in force or until the policy is surrendered. In rare cases people surrender their policies. If the policy is surrendered the LIC agent’s commissions ceases.
How Become a LIC Agent
The procedure to become a LIC agent is pretty simple. You just need to have basic educational qualification and have to write a exam. Call us now to become a LIC agent in 30 days.
LIC Agent Eligibility
To become a LIC agent one must be
- A resident of India
- Must have a PAN and a Aadhaar card
- 10th pass
Procedure to become a LIC agent
- Apply online a insuringgurgaon.com
- Call us at 9891420503
- Visit LIC Gurgaon
Download LIC Agent Application Form
Download the form below
LIC Agents in Gurgaon
LIC of India presents a great opportunity to earn and grow. Professionals, businessmen and salaried employees are working part time and full time with LIC as agent in Gurgaon.
Here is an list of some of the successful agents in Gurgaon.
- Renu Sharma
- Mamta Devi
- Rekha Kumar
- Jitender Singh
- Yashwant Kumar Singh
- Yaduvender Singh
- Ashok Arora
- Bhagwat Sharma
- Harish Kumar Mehta
- Promila Yadav
If you would like to know more about the work and apply for a LIC Agent, get in touch with us to get the LIC Agent contact number.
How to become a LIC agent online?
There is no way to become a LIC agent online. You need to apply with documents in hard copy to the LIC branch. Then you need to sit for a test, once the test is cleared you again need to visit nearest LIC branch and apply for a face to face interview with the Branch Manager.