The article explain the process to become LIC agent. LIC is the India’s largest life insurance company. LIC Gurgaon offers an excellent opportunity to people to join LIC as a Insurance Agent.
How to Become LIC Agent
Become a Insurance Adviser under the guidance of Mr. Vijay Singh, Development Officer, Gurgaon Branch 122. Mr. Vijay Singh has more than 30 years of insurance experience. LIC offers excellent earning opportunity.
Besides the commissions there are many other benefits as well for LIC agents, see the complete LIC Agents benefits here.
To become LIC Agent, one has to be an
- A citizen of India
- At least completed 18 years of Age
- Have passed 10th Standard as educational qualification
- Should posses PAN CARD & AADHAR CARD
- Willing to undertake training programme of 25 hours online or offline
Candidate has to complete the training programme conducted by LIC of India absolutely. The training is for 25 hours and covers all the basic aspects of Life Insurance. This training is provided absolutely free of cost. Then he/she has to write the exam conducted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
After the successful examination, there will be an interview by the branch in charge and agency code will be allotted and you’ll be working under a Development Officer who shall guide you on how to run your insurance business.
LIC Agent Commission
The commission on different policies is different. For most of the policies you earn commission up to 35% on the first premium and then reducing commission on renewals.
- The career of an LIC agent is not just high earning but highly satisfying as well. You will help people realize their dreams by fulfilling their financial goals and provide them with financial advise that will help them in their wort times.
- People who want to be entrepreneurs without the investment and the basic infrastructural struggle this is the best option. As an Agent, you will be a true entrepreneur. Here at LIC you are your own boss.
- With LIC’s sate-of-the-art training you can excel in this profession even if you don’t have previous experience in selling.
- There are dedicated spaces, technology, office support staff at all LIC branch offices that every agent is entitled to use as per his necessity.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION to How Become a LIC Agent
To become a LIC agent one must be
- A resident of India
- Must have a PAN and a Aadhaar card
- 10th pass
- Apply online a insuringgurgaon.com
- Call us at 9891420503
- Visit LIC Gurgaon
Download Application Form
Download the form below
Apply online to become a LIC Agent in Gurgaon